Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s important to start off on a nutritious note. However if you’re sick of eggs and cereal in your gestational diabetes diet, give these healthy pancakes a try. They contain no added sugar and take around 10 minutes to whip up!
What you need
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 3/4th cup rolled oats
- 3/4th cup baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1) Start with putting the bananas in the blender
2) Add the eggs
3) Stir in the oats
4) Add the baking powder and the cinnamon powder
5) Pour in the milk
6) Give the mixture a good blend!
7) Add the mixture to your pan and cook until golden brown. Flip when you see bubbles starting to form on the edges
8) Serve it up with your favorite fruit and sugar free syrup!